Corporate Governance Overview
The Corporate Governance and Nominating committee will assist the Board of Directors in:
- Determining the composition of the Board and its committees, including identifying and recommending nominees for election, re-election or for appointment to fill any vacancy;
- Reviewing annually with the Board its current composition in light of independence from the company, length of service, skills, relevant experience and availability to serve;
- Advising the Board with respect to significant developments in the law and practice of corporate governance as well as our compliance with applicable laws and regulations;
- Monitoring compliance with our code of business conduct and ethics, including reviewing our procedures to ensure compliance; and
- Making recommendations to our Board of Directors on all matters of corporate governance and on any corrective action to be taken.